Monday, 21 September 2009

All Roads Lead to Bristol - SVP 2009

As many of you know, SVP 2009 is at Bristol University this year - the first time the event has been held in the old world and I'm really looking forward to it. For me, this will be the chance to meet so many of the people that I have corresponded with over the years, as well as the opportunity to meet new acquaintances and, hopefully, some good contacts.

More than that, it is the opportunity to learn so much that draws me to the event. Indeed, as I have already mentioned tonight, I shall be as an ant amongst giants, but I hope to make a small contribution to the event and ensure that I do more listening than talking!

I hope to see some of you there but if not you are bound to hear more about the event in the coming weeks. Some of the abstracts I've read are truly amazing! See you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment