Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Time Out

Unfortunately I will not be blogging for the next two or three weeks because there is quite a bit going on my end that needs sorting out. However, I will keep my absence to the absolute minimum because I love doing this and want to get back as soon as possible.

Fortunately, I will still be in touch with things because of the social networks and mailing lists etc and I will certainly try to keep up by reading as much as I can via the Mesozoic blogosphere. In addition to that the conference season is just about to swing into action, there are more field trips in the offing and there are bound to be one or two news stories that break so there will be plenty to blog about. Until then, be safe, thanks for reading and I'll be back real soon.

1 comments:

Post a Comment